Northgate is committed to privacy and security for all of our customers.
Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Northgate may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect?
• When you create a Northgate account, purchase a product, submit a custom order request, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
• When you share your content with colleagues, family and friends using Northgate products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on Northgate blogs, Northgate may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information?
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Northgate’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Northgate, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Northgate’s products, services, and customer communications.
• If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
You can provide us with your consent to our collection of certain personal information by:
E-mail Request - Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
Northgate shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Northgate operates.
It may be necessary - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - for Northgate to disclose your personal information.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Northgate employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
Periodically, we notify our customers of new products, announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
Northgate Enterprise Co., 1049 Shary Circle, Concord, California, USA, 94518